Welcome to the Aphios Corporation Resource Center!
- Human Resources: Aphios’ primary resources are found in the imagination, passion, and character of its employees, management and directors. This essence extends to scientific consultants, business advisors, contractors, and collaborators.
- Facilities: Our home base of operations is located at 3-E Gill Street, New Boston Park, Woburn, Massachusetts 01801-1720, USA. These facilities are utilized to develop our enabling technology platforms to improve drug discovery, manufacturing, delivery and safety, and enhanced therapeutic products for cancers and supportive care, infectious diseases and Central Nervous Disorders such as Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Universities: We extend our human, facilities and equipment resources by collaborating with Universities.
- Research Institutions: We collaborate with research institutions and engage with Contract Research Organizations (CROs).
- Intellectual Property: Our research has resulted in a suite of intellectual property resources, patents, trademarks, and know-how, which are used to support our research and development, and those of our partners. We have also licensed in intellectual property from our University collaborators and have co-owned inventions with our partners.
- Grants and Contracts: The Company has been awarded several cooperative agreements with the Advanced Technology Program (ATP), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), US Department of Commerce, and Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) grants and contracts from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Science Foundation (NSF). Research from these agreements, grants, and contracts is a core Company resource.
- Natural Resources: Nature has inspired us in a grand way to develop enabling technology platforms such as CFI for inactivating viruses and pathogens to improve the safety of our blood supply and biotechnology products. We utilize the resources of nature, terrestrial plants, marine organisms, and animals, including man, to develop health and wellness therapeutic interventions.
- Marine Microorganism Library: We have established a marine microorganism library to complement our research with medicinal plants to discover and develop enhanced therapeutics for health maintenance and disease treatment.
We document our research and development activities primarily in Patents but also in the following areas:
- White Papers
We invite you to explore the wealth of information contained in these pages, and it is our hope that after you have read some of this material, you will be inspired to join us in our mission to take health care and living well to a higher level.