We are developing enhanced therapeutics for certain cancers and cancer supportive care, infectious diseases such as HIV latency and CNS disorders such as Alzheimer’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis. The status of our lead therapeutic products in development is shown in our product pipeline.
- Zindol® is an enhanced ginger product that has successfully completed Phase II/III clinical trials for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV). Zindol® also has potential applications in postoperative nausea and vomiting, pregnancy-related nausea and vomiting, and motion sickness nausea and vomiting [US Patent, 2013].
- APH-0812 is a combination therapy consisting of protein kinase C (PKC) modulators with or without histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitors. The PKC component of APH-0812 is currently entering a Phase I/IIa clinical trial in Spain in Q4, 2014 – Q1, 2015 [US Patents and Patents Pending, 2013].
- APH-1104 is a potent alpha-secretase modulator, isolated from a marine organism, for treating Alzheimer’s disease pathophysiology and cognitive impairment with neuroprotection [US Patents and Patent Pending, 2013].
- APH-0701 is a nanosomal formulation of a nontoxic Vitamin-D derivative for prostate cancer (PCA), designed to have increased antiproliferative effects while reducing systemic toxicity through increased specificity [US Patent Pending, 2014].
- APH-1403, a nanoencapsulation of cannabidiol (CBD) in biodegradable polymer nanospheres for improved oral bioavailability [US Patent, 2014], is being developed to treat Multiple Sclerosis and childhood epilepsy.
- APH-0907 is a nanotechnology formulation of insulin in biodegradable polymers that make insulin orally bioavailable through protection in the digestive tract and stomach, and delivery in the small intestine [US Patent, 2013].
- Quality-of-Life (QOL) Medicines are highly standardized dietary supplements, in terms of both chemistry and bioactivity, for health maintenance and wellness [US Patents].