Job Code: APH-1911-01
Job Category: Research and Development
Experienced mechanical design and prototyping engineer required on a part-time basis for doing research and manufacturing in the biotechnology industry. The Mechanical Engineering position has the potential for expanding into a full-time position.
Candidates must have at minimum a PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering with 20+ years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical or related industries. The candidate should have:
• Experience in the design and assembly of high-pressure stainless-steel prototypes utilizing Swagelok and other fittings required.
• Experience with supercritical fluid and high pressure systems a plus
• Experience with electrical, electronic and pneumatic controls
• Experience with computer automation skills a plus
• Ability to direct the maintenance and repair of pumps, valves and equipment, design experiments, follow SOPs and keep records.
• Good knowledge of ACAD and equivalent design systems, automation, and mechanical, electrical and electronic systems
• Knowledge of cGMP a plus
Excellent opportunity to apply your skills in a dynamic research and manufacturing environment and learn new skills in a health-related industry. This is an exciting time to join a high impact team working to improve the lives of patients.
If you are interested in working in a high energy, innovative revenue generating research and clinical development biotech company, please send in your resume and cover letter with job code in the subject line.
Send resume with cover letter to email@example.com with job code in the subject line: APH-1911-01